Want to make camping more simple without sacrificing space or amenities? Why not make or buy your own truck bed tent for camping! They’re great for full-time RV dwellers who may not want to sacrifice space for an extra tent.
The beauty of one like this is that when it’s installed, you can still safely see out the back window of your vehicle.
Once you park, you can just pop up your tent, toss in your truck bed air mattress, and you’re good to go.
No bugs, no tent stakes, and you’ll be comfy, too!
You can upgrade your truck bed tent with extra storage and seating. This one even has pop-outs for extra room inside.
If you’re meeting some friends or you’ve got a big family, this humongous model’s gotcha covered.
It sleeps up to SIX people, and has 7 feet of headroom! It even includes an awning for some extra outdoor shade.
Finally, this Australian model really takes the cake–it looks fantastic! Maybe we’ve veered away from minimalism here, but this truck bed tent looks really fun.
This is definitely NOT minimalist camping–it’s camping in style! Do you have a truck bed tent? Do you want one?
With truck bed tents, your camp is wherever you park it!
More from the Homestead Guru:
- Pinterest Your Way to a New Travel Van
- Three Reasons Full Time RV Life is the Stress Free Solution for (Single) Parents
- Off Grid City Living In A Retro Pop Top Camper
- Can Your Sustainable RV Also be Comfortable?
- 9 Reasons Living in an RV Is Better Than Living in a House
- Upgrade Your Camping Experience with Polarmond Sub-Zero Sleeping-Bag/Tent Hybrid
- Renovate Your RV with the Kids and Make the Most of Quarantine